Khadija Saye Photography Award 2019
- Competition deadline extended: entries accepted until 21 January 2019 -
Following the success of last years’ award, the BSA – in conjunction with Tempest Photography – is once again holding the Khadija Saye Photography Award.
The prize was set up in memory of internationally respected photographer, former boarder at Rugby School and recipient of an Arnold Foundation bursary at the school, Khadija Saye. Khadija, and her mother Mary Mendy, died in the Grenfell Tower in London, 2017.
Khadija’s Headmaster, Patrick Derham, said that Khadija has left “an indelible mark on all of us”.
- All entrants must be current boarders at a BSA member school
- One entry per person
- Photo must be taken between 1 October 2018 – 16 January 2019
- Prize: one £250 voucher, provided by Tempest Photography, with runners up receiving a £50 iTunes gift voucher
- The winner will be announced in the Summer 2019 Boarding School magazine; the award will be presented to the winning student’s Headteacher at the BSA Annual Conference for Heads.
- All entries must be sent to the BSA by a member of staff, rather than directly by the student, and must have a completed photography consent form (see below).
How to enter:
- One photo per student, each student must be current boarders at a BSA member school
- Please send your image to BSA@boarding.org.uk with the subject line Khadija Saye Photography Competition and state the below information:
Deadline: 16 January 2019
- Due to high demand, competition deadline extended to 21 January 2019 -