04 Oct 2017 10:30 - 04 Oct 2017 15:30
State boarding update
Date: October 04, 2017
Why you should attend? Although the state boarding sector is small in comparison to the independent one, there are enough differences in terms of student body, framework, finances and governance. This seminar aims to provide an opportunity to update delegates on key issues and share best practice.
- An overview of the current UK boarding market including an analysis of the recent boarding censuses
- Impact of Brexit on student recruiting from the overseas market
- Update on national legislation including the inspection framework and lessons learned from recent inspections under the new arrangement
- Review of government advice and guidance relating to pastoral care of young people
- Sharing of best practice and plenary.
Venue: International Students House, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN
Cost: Member £200