05 Dec 2017 10:30 - 05 Dec 2017 15:30
Recruiting from the international market
Date: December 05, 2017
Why you should attend? Schools are increasingly aware of the importance of international markets to enhance their boarding community. This workshop will provide an opportunity to get an update on the wider issues associated with international boarding markets and how schools can prepare and engage their whole school team to make the most of the opportunities to recruit new boarders. Attendees will be able to gain a better understanding of how agents operate and how they can improve their in-house marketing and recruiting activities.
- An overview of the current UK boarding market
- Student visas – an update
- Approaches for overseas recruitment
- The role of an agent/what an agent can do for you
- Working without an agent/the role of the boarding staff
- Sharing of best practice.
Venue: International Students House, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN
Costs: Member £200