06 Feb 2018 10:30 - 06 Mar 2018 15:30
Nurses' CPD - Managing medicines
Date:February 06, 2018
Why you should attend? This course is designed to build upon current skills and experience, enabling delegates to offer a wider range of help within the school environment. This course is designed to get medical staff out of the medical centre and into the school. It aims to broaden their prospects and enable staff to see what a great resource the medical staff are to the school, alongside their daily duties in the medical centre.
- Where the nurse can contribute?
- What does ‘good’ PSHE teaching look like?
- General principles of planning a PSHE session
- Health promotion and presentation skills
- What is health promotion, and how can it be achieved in a boarding school?
- Classroom presentation skills.
Venue: International Students House, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN
Cost: Member £200