01 Apr 2020 - 02 Apr 2020
We are excited to announce the programme for the Annual Conference for Boarding House Staff which will be held in Brighton on the 1st and 2nd April 2020. We hope we have booked speakers who will inspire over the two days, as well as being an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues.
Our 2020 Speakers Include:
- Robin Fletcher, Chief Executive, BSA – BSA Update
- Gemma Oaten, Former Emmerdale Actress and Patron of Seed – The Woman on the Screen: The Reality of Eating Disorders and Early Intervention
- Dale Wilkins, Director of Safeguarding and Standards, BSA – Playing it Safe? Creating a Positive Safeguarding in Schools
- Johnny Hunt, Sex Education Consultant, Going off the Rails – Sex and Relationship Education
- Andrew Lewin, Director of Training and International, BSA – Developing Leadership Skills in the Boarding House
- Aileen Kane, Chief Operating Officer, BSA – Marketing Your Boarding House
- Lis Cashin, Consultant, Trainer, Author – One Hell of a Path to Happiness
- Gareth Doodes, Headmaster at Dover College
- Alterego Creative Solutions - CountyLines
Click here to download full conference programme.