06 Jul 2020 - 07 Jul 2020
We are excited to announce details for the new Health and Wellbeing Conference being held in Brighton on the 6 -7 July 2020. The conference in Bristol in July 2019 attracted 150 delegates from member schools making this the largest gathering of Nurses and Matrons from across the sector.
We have changed the format of the conference this year by condensing down to two full days. The conference starts at 10am on Monday with the conference dinner and entertainment being that evening and it will close at 4.30 on Tuesday.
There is an option to arrive Sunday for a networking evening and overnight stay, at an additional cost. This needs to be selected at the time of booking online.
While the programme is still being developed, we’re pleased to announce the following conference sessions and speakers.
- Gemma Oaten, Former Emmerdale Actress and Patron of Seed – The Woman on the Screen: The Reality of Eating Disorders and Early Intervention
- Julie Wilkinson, Director and Founder, Brave the Rage - The '5 Steps to success!
- Lis Cashin, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Author – One hell of a path to happiness!
- Safeguarding our boarders - Dale Wilkins, Director of Safeguarding, Standards and Training
- Mark Robinson, Consultant and Trainer - Managing anxiety with short term issues
- Becca Batt, Consultant Nurse, Guy’s Hospital, King’s College London - Anaphylaxis update and allergy testing
- Dr Nihara Krause, Award Winning Consultant Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health First Aid
- Jill Hill, School Nurse and BSA Nurse Advisor - Assessment of an unwell pupil
- Jane Graham, School Nurses and BSA Nurse Advisor - Medicines management for inspection
Member - single occupancy - £495
Member - twin occupancy - £375 p.p (based on two sharing)
Non-member – single occupancy - £725
Day delegate – no accommodation or dinner - £375
Sunday night inc dinner - £155 (optional)