13 Mar 2019 - 14 Mar 2019
Marketing Admissions Guardianship International Conference
We are excited to announce the first conference combining the BSA’s Annual Marketing and Admissions Conference with AEGIS’s Annual Guardianship Conference, as part of the AEGIS BSA Partnership announced in June. The conference programme, dinner and accommodation is all within Marriott, Regents Park.
This year's conference programme has a blend of all topics including:
- Guardianship case studies
- Gareth Cort speaks about staying safe online
- Guardianship policies and keeping children safe with Stuart Nicholson, Principal Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies and Dale Wilkins, Head of Safeguarding and Standards, BSA
- Education post Brexit with John Punter, Head of Public Affairs, ISC
- Guardianship issues panel discussion
- Simon Lebus, Perse School Governor, talks about extending your brand overseas
- Transform and connect with Neil Benson of Neil Benson Associates
- After dinner speakers Russell Earnshaw and John Fletcher, Former England RFU Pathway coaches for U15 and U18 and coach development
Click here to view the full conference programme
We are offering a 10% early bird discount on the costs displayed below for all bookings made before Christmas and paid for by the end of January. The 10% discount will be taken off during the invoicing stage.
Lunch, dinner and refreshments throughout the day are included in the rate. Breakfast on Thursday morning is also included with the member and non member rate.
One day delegate* including dinner - £360
Conference delegate** including dinner - £410
AEGIS/BSA Member including accommodation - £525
Non-member including accommodation - £625
*One day delegate rate allows you to attend one day of the conference and the evening dinner on Wednesday
**Conference delegate rate allows you to attend both days of the conference and the evening dinner on Wednesday, this does not include accommodation
Please contact email@example.com for a non-member day delegate rate.