07 Nov 2019 - 07 Nov 2019
East England Forum
Date: November 07, 2019
Time: 10am - 12pm
Venue: CATS Cambridge
THE EAST ENGLAND FORUM IS SPONSORED BY MY SCHOOL PORTAL
BSA regional forums allow its members to network, to discuss both local and national issues about boarding. At each forum a BSA staff member briefs delegates on developments in the boarding sector. These meetings also provide members an opportunity to share best practice. BSA forums are open to all boarding staff and the mixture of attendees usually makes for even more interesting discussions
To join us, please use the "book now" button to add yourself to the attendee list.
10:00am - 12:00pm
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Sponsor speaker slot, My School Portal (topic tbc)
- BSA update
- Discussion topics:
- Staff wellbeing and pressure points: how are schools managing them?
- Strategies for overseas pupil integration at the start of term(s)
- Leaving events: on site, off site, alcohol?
- Professional development: what do schools do well and what best practice can be shared?
- European trends: Bexit and the mood-music from our European boarders
- Date/Venue for next meeting
12:00pm – 1:00pm - Lunch
If you have any questions about BSA Forums, please contact Head of Member Services, Chris Ryan, via firstname.lastname@example.org.